Garmin MARQ™ Aviator modern smart watch
Soar to the heights. The MARQ Aviator is a luxurious modern watch that captures the thrill of flight and guides you wherever life takes you. The moment you take off, it shows you where you're going. During the journey, it tells you when you've arrived.
Follow your journey with a polished 24-hour GMT frame, local time and two other airport time zone displays.
The aviation-inspired titanium bracelet stays firmly in place even when you're on the go.
- Straight to the nearest airport: the emergency navigation button quickly activates a route to the nearest airport.
- Moving map: follow your flight path in relation to nearby directional devices, airports, other routes, on a full-colour moving map.
- HSI directional needle: follow the HSI directional needle to your destination.
- ClimbPro-climb planning, you can see real-time information about your current and future climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation.
- Weather information: see aviation weather such as winds, visibility and barometric pressure, plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route.
- Flight logging: start logging your flight automatically on takeoff, then transfer the date, duration, flight time and route to flyGarmin.com® and Garmin Pilot™.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, text messages and alerts directly to your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music apps: Store up to 2,000 songs or access preloaded streaming music apps from compatible services such as Spotify® and Deezer, and listen on headphones using Bluetooth® technology.
- Garmin Pay top-up: Paying at checkout is fast when you use Garmin Pay™, a local payment solution supported by your service providers.
- Stress level: Monitor heart rate variability to calculate your stress level.
- Applications and performances: pre-loaded favourite apps and performance profiles are available for running, cycling, golf, swimming, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
- Pulse Ox: See how well your body's oxygen saturation adapts to the thinner air of high altitude with the Pulse Ox Meter.
- ClimbPro:ClimbPro climb planning lets you see real-time information about your current and future climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation.
- Several GNSS systems: using multiple global satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo), positioning is possible in more challenging environments than with GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: Navigate your next route with ABC sensors, including an altimeter, barometer for weather monitoring and a triaxial electronic compass.
- TOPO and ski maps: Head outdoors, grab your preloaded topographic maps and see the names and difficulty levels of 2,000 ski resorts' slopes from around the world.
- Golf courses: Access full-colour CourseView maps of over 41,000 golf courses from around the world, ball pointing and Playslike distance.
- Connect IQ: Download custom watch charts, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ store.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 12 days in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode, music feature enabled.
Lens material: domed sapphire crystal
Frame and housing material: titanium/ceramic
Frame colour: chrome
QuickFit watch straps: yes
Strap material: titanium
Body size:46 x 14.7 mm
Screen size: 30.4 mm
Weight: 144 g (95 g silicone rubber)
Water resistance: 100 m (10 atm), waterproof
Display type: sunlight readable, transflective MIP (memory-in-pixel)
Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
Battery life: Smart mode: up to 12 days, GPS mode: up to 28 hours, GPS and music: up to 9 hours, UltraTrack mode: up to 48 hours
Memory: 32 GB
Product number: 010-02006-05
Time/date, GPS time synchronization, automatic daylight saving time, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise and sunset times
GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, accelerometer, thermometer, gyroscope, pulse oximeter acclimatisation
Daily intelligence features
Bluetooth, ANT, Wifi, Connect IQ, text message reception / call rejection, smart notifications, calendar, weather, phone search, music management, search clock function, VIRB preset, compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile, Iphone and Android compatibility, Garmin Pay
Security and tracking features:
LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, Real-time event sharing
- Global airport databases
- Altimeter with adjustable barometric pressure setting
- Triaxial compass and HSI
- Multiple time zones and Zulu/UTC
- Receive flight plans wirelessly from the Garmin Pilot app
- NEXRAD on a mobile map
- Mobile map and aviation waypoints
- Waypoints information page
- Global NAVAID and intersection databases
- Connext avionics connectivity
- In-flight Pulse Ox
Activity tracking features:
pedometer, movement bar (displayed on the device after you have been in place for a certain amount of time. The bar is reset by walking for a few minutes), automatic goal (learns your activity level and sets a daily step target), rest tracking (tracks total sleep, movement cycles and restful sleep cycles), calories burned, floors climbed, distance walked, power minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, all-day stress tracking, fitness age, Body Battery energy tracking
Gym & Fitness / gym training features:
- Available gym performance profiles (strength training, cardio, crosstrainer, stair climbing, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga)
- cardio workouts
- strength workouts
- automatic repetition
training, planning and analysis features:
GPS speed and distance, customizable data pages, customizable run profiles, auto pause, interval training, challenging workouts, downloadable workout programs, Auto Lap, manual lap, configurable lap settings, customizable alarms, voice prompts, end time, Virtual Partner, Virtual Racer, route guidance, touch or button lock, shortcuts, auto scroll, performance history on watch, Physio TrueUp, workout mode, adapt to heat or altitude, maximum oxygen capacity, workout load, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect, primary advantage (training effect labels
Heart rate characteristics:
heart rate zones, SY alarms, SY calories, % of max heart rate, % SYR, recovery time, auto max heart rate, SV stress test, record heart rate during swimming, HR Broadcast (sends heart rate data ANT+™-to paired devices), respiratory rate
available running profiles, GPS-based distance, duration and pace, vertical motion and vertical ratio (running motion flexibility and advantage over stride length), real-time stride length, cadence, performance level ((after 6-20 minutes of running, compare your real-time performance level to your average fitness level), aerobic threshold, running workouts, race forecast, supports speed and stride rate sensor
Other activity features include: golf features, outdoor and recreation features, cycling features, swimming features.
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android