Garmin MARQ™ Captain modern smartwatch
Win the race. The MARQ Captain is a luxurious modern watch that sails ahead of the rest with cutting-edge maritime features not found on the average watch. The perfect tool for master tacticians for whom only the best is good enough.
Information on wind speed and direction, temperature and tides are vital to the sailor.
The stunning jacquard woven bracelet is made by artisans in the south of Denmark.
- Sailing timer: optimise your race start with a sailing timer that shows the time to the starting gun. The GPS-based time available before the start calculates the optimal position of the boat.
- Creative assistant: sailing features such as the Creative Assistant1 are designed for those for whom sailing is a way of life.
- Men Overboard: you can mark the man overboard position at the touch of a button. A direction arrow and distance calculator help in case of rescue.
- Autopilot: the GHC™ 20 autopilot steering unit allows you to change course, turn and steer the boat.
- Boat data: stream boat data to your wrist anywhere on the boat and create waypoints on the chartplotter with remote operation.
- FUSION™-Link Lite app: control StereoActive™ products and other compatible products using ANT+® wireless technology.
- Heart rate: Records weekly mileage and tracks heart rate2 to see your fitness level - even at rest.
- Smart notifications: Get emails, text messages and alerts directly on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music apps: Store up to 2,000 songs or access preloaded streaming music apps from compatible services such as Spotify® and Deezer, and listen on headphones using Bluetooth® technology.
- Garmin Pay top-up: Paying at checkout is fast when you use Garmin Pay™, a local payment solution supported by your service providers.
- Follow heart rate variation to calculate the stress level.
- Applications and performances: pre-loaded favourite apps and performance profiles are available for running, cycling, golf, swimming, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
- Pulse Ox: See how well your body's oxygen saturation adapts to the thinner air of high altitude with the Pulse Ox Meter.
- Several GNSS systems: Using multiple global satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo), positioning is possible in more challenging environments than with GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: Navigate your next route with ABC sensors, including an altimeter, barometer for weather monitoring and a triaxial electronic compass.
- TOPO and ski maps: Head outdoors, grab your preloaded topographic maps and see the names and difficulty levels of 2,000 ski resorts' slopes from around the world.
- Golf courses: Access full-colour CourseView maps of over 41,000 golf courses from around the world, ball pointing and Playslike distance.
- Connect IQ: Download custom watch charts, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ store.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 12 days in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode, music feature enabled.
Lens material: Material: Sapphire crystal.
Frame and housing material: titanium
Frame colour: blue
QuickFit watch straps: yes
Strap material: nylon (handmade, jacquard woven)
Body size:46 x 14,1 mm
Screen size: 30.4 mm
Weight: 88 g (95 g with silicone rubber)
Water resistance: 100 m (10 atm), waterproof
Display type: sunlight readable, transflective MIP (memory-in-pixel)
Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
Battery life: Smart mode: up to 12 days, GPS mode: up to 28 hours, GPS and music: up to 9 hours, UltraTrack mode: up to 48 hours
Memory: 32 GB
Product number: 010-02006-05
Time/date, GPS time synchronization, automatic daylight saving time, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise and sunset times
GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, accelerometer, thermometer, gyroscope, pulse oximeter acclimatisation
Daily intelligence features
Bluetooth, ANT, Wifi, Connect IQ, text message reception / call rejection, smart notifications, calendar, weather, phone search, music management, search clock function, VIRB preset, compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile, Iphone and Android compatibility, Garmin Pay
Security and tracking features:
LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, Real-time event sharing
- Pre-loaded boating profiles (boating, sailing, fishing)
- Virtual starting line
- Countdown timer
- Guided creativity mode
- Internal barometric pressure gauge and tide tables
- Anchor alarm
- Autopilot control (compatible with Garmin boating devices)
- Boat data tracking level (compatible with Garmin boats)
Activity tracking features:
pedometer, movement bar (displayed on the device when you have been in place for a certain amount of time. The bar is reset by walking for a few minutes), automatic goal (learns your activity level and sets a daily step target), rest tracking (tracks total sleep, movement cycles and restful sleep cycles), calories burned, floors climbed, distance walked, power minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, all-day stress tracking, fitness age, Body Battery energy tracking
Gym & Fitness / gym training features:
- Available gym performance profiles (strength training, cardio, crosstrainer, stair climbing, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga)
- cardio workouts
- strength workouts
- automatic repetition
training, planning and analysis features:
GPS speed and distance, customizable data pages, customizable run profiles, auto pause, interval training, challenging workouts, downloadable workout programs, Auto Lap, manual lap, configurable lap settings, customizable alarms, voice prompts, end time, Virtual Partner, Virtual Racer, route guidance, touch or button lock, shortcuts, auto scroll, performance history on watch, Physio TrueUp, workout mode, adapt to heat or altitude, maximum oxygen capacity, workout load, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect, primary advantage (training effect labels
Heart rate characteristics:
heart rate zones, SY alarms, SY calories, % of max heart rate, % SYR, recovery time, auto max heart rate, SV stress test, record heart rate during swimming, HR Broadcast (sends heart rate data ANT+™-to paired devices), respiratory rate
available running profiles, GPS-based distance, duration and pace, vertical motion and vertical ratio (running motion flexibility and advantage over stride length), real-time stride length, cadence, performance level ((after 6-20 minutes of running, compare your real-time performance level to your average fitness level), aerobic threshold, running workouts, race forecast, supports speed and stride rate sensor
Other activity features include: golf features, outdoor and recreational features, cycling features, swimming features.
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android